- MuggleNet’s Keith Hawk joins us to talk about his time at the Studio Tour!
- The best sets, the prices, the atmosphere, and much more are discussed.
- How does the Butterbeer compare to the drink found in the park in Orlando?
- Is it worth a trip from the United States?
- What should be added to the tour in the future?
- Pottermore is opening soon. We review the eBook store.
- David Yates talks cutting Dumbledore’s funeral from Half-Blood Prince. SHOULD it have been cut?
- Harry Potter Wizards Collection features are announced.
- The MuggleNet guys talk about their April Fools prank.
- We’ll be at LeakyCon 2012 AND Ascendio 2012!
- We begin our review of the new content on Pottermore: This episode we discuss Wands.
- What are each of our wand types? How does Jo come up with all these details for so many wands?
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 14.6 MB)
Running time: 1:20:59, 37.1 MB