- Prior to the interview, we catch up on the latest news and more.
- Mary explains the process of designing the covers.
- Which cover gave her the most difficulty? Who is her favorite character to draw?
- What is her favorite book in the series?
- She breaks down the curtain comparison between the first and last novels.
- How much communication does she have with Jo? International illustrators?
- She discusses future anniversary covers and the HP encyclopedia.
- How difficult was it for her knowing the end of Deathly Hallows?
- To wrap up the show, Make The Music Connection returns.
Running time: 1:11:57, 33.0 MB
- We discuss the latest Harry Potter news stories.
- Emma and Rupert are both afraid to kiss each other?
- Our thoughts on the recently released HBP posters.
- A podcast competition at Azkatraz 2009!
- A new MuggleCast.com coming soon!
- Matt and Micah interview Goblet of Fire film composer Patrick Doyle.
- Patrick Doyle dishes on Syracuse University, Goblet of Fire, and his other works.
- We learn that the waltz in Goblet was actually improvised.
- Valentine’s Day discussion: Who would we date in the Potter series?
- The boys get a little immature.
- Chicken Soup: bad economy edition.
Running time: 1:30:11, 41.3 MB
- We discuss the news of Beedle the Bard being published.
- Will there be midnight release parties?
- What’s with the major price differences?
- Listener Rebuttals address last week’s hot topics.
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer comes on the show to talk about the Potter fandom, writing techniques for successful writers, and Breaking Dawn.
- Who would win in a fight: Edward Cullen or Harry Potter?
- This Week in MuggleCast History
- Make the Music Connection
- Chicken Soup
Running time: 1:09:27, 31.8 MB
- Portus 2008 public relations director Aziza Aba Butain joins us…
- …to interview the narrator of the U.S. Harry Potter books Jim Dale.
- Mr. Dale gives his thoughts on the recent Deathly Hallows split as well as the movies in general.
- One of his sons is actually a movie helicopter operator who has worked on the Potter films.
- What is his favorite Potter character voice? Which one is the hardest – or as he puts it – the most annoying to do?
- He discusses how he prepares to record the Potter books: some water and a green apple anyone?
- How long does it take him? More like how long is he given! The answer may surprise you.
- How well does he know Stephen Fry and Mary GrandPre?
- Does he ever read the books for enjoyment and what is his relationship with J.K. Rowling?
- He denies using his relationship with Dumbledore to further his career.
- Just what does he think about the HP fandom?
Running time: 59:59, 27.5 MB