- Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Andrew calls Micah and Laura substandard staffers.
- Where have all the hosts gone?
- Just how big is this park going to be?
- Micah thinks $265 million doesn’t seem like a lot of money.
- Will they keep the snow in the summer?
- How many rides should we expect?
- Will Hogwarts be more of a walk-through than an amusement ride?
- Quidditch Simulation.
- Jamie has no choice but to return next week.
- Time is almost out to sign up for Pickle Pack!
- PO Box update.
Running time: 54:31, 25.1 MB
- Movie Discussion: New TV spots, Umbridge, and running time.
- Printing of DH begins in Germany.
- National Wear Your MuggleCast T-Shirt Day is almost here.
- June is Global Spread MuggleCast Month.
- Andrew has a big announcement about his music career.
- The castle on the UK Children’s edition IS Hogwarts.
- Does that weird symbol represent the pieces of Voldemort’s soul?
- Main Discussion: Harry Potter and the Relics of Death.
- Does this confirm the Deathly Hallows are the Horcruxes?
- We examine the definition of relic and etymology of Horcrux.
- Does the destruction of a Horcrux require a personal sacrifice?
- Laura wonders why Slughorn said it’s a spell, not a curse, that creates a Horcrux.
- Does the ripping of the soul only happen in an innocent killing?
- What happens to the piece of the soul if it’s not encased in an object?
- Double dose of Chicken Soup.
Running time: 1:04:47, 29.8 MB
- We discuss Jo’s post on spoilers.
- We share our summer plans.
- Too much security for Book 7?
- Rebuttals on the symbol.
- Main Discussion: Lily’s Secret.
- The Sorcerer’s Stone was initially in the Potters’ vault.
- Was Lily an alchemist? An unspeakable?
- Did she know the prophecy?
- What did she possess or know that made Voldemort give her the choice to live?
- Why didn’t she have a wand on her the night they were attacked?
- What was her connection to Snape?
- Dueling Club returns.
- The location of Godric’s Hollow?
- The Road to Deathly Hallows begins: Will Hogwarts be open?
Running time: 1:22:05, 37.7 MB
- Jo finally makes some site updates.
- We read some listener rebuttals that clear up some past uncertainties.
- Main Discussion: THE SYMBOL.
- Now the centerpiece of Bloomsbury’s website.
- Bloomsbury says it does play a significant role.
- We take listeners’ theories on the symbol.
- Is it related to the Key of Solomon?
- Is it an ancient rune that symbolizes the Order of the Phoenix?
- Since it’s on white marble, is it possibly found on Dumbledore’s tomb?
- Does it mean “broken trinity” or “loss of faith”?
- Voicemails return.
- Chicken Soup.
- Part 1 of a series of interviews with the creators of the OOTP video game.
Running time: 1:26:46, 40.8 MB
- It’s an all dude show this week, including Mikey B!
- Impromptu Listener Challenge.
- Order of the Phoenix trailer talk.
- Andrew and Mikey giggle with excitement.
- Raving reviews for Pickle Pack!
- A small Spiderman 3 review.
- We welcome several MuggleCast listeners to the show as they call in with their OOTP thoughts!
- Joe Fulton of MillionairePlayboy.com joins us again for a review of the OOTP Hogwarts Castle!
Running time: 1:14:21, 34.2 MB
- We take a moment to remember the victims of the Virginia Tech tragedy.
- We’re proud to announce the Pickle Pack! Join for exclusive videos, blogs, photos, and more!
- The announcement about Jamie that launched a thousand fangirls’ anguished cries.
- It’s all OOTP all the time this week!
- We chat about certain changes made to the dementors and Voldemort’s facial features.
- What is with the Priori Incantatem going on between Dumbledore and Voldemort?
- Umbridge is already making us angry (it’s a good thing!).
- Ben has a problem with Emma!
- In addition, we give the new site, movie poster, and game trailer a review.
- We review listener feedback on the trailers.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul.
- Andrew is self-conscious making the closing statements after the hilarious and entertaining and completely unnecessary mockery on Episode 87.
Running time: 58:55, 33.8 MB
- We reveal some unbelievable news about our Deathly Hallows manuscripts.
- Listener Rebuttals cover the UK children’s book cover.
- One listener sends in a prophecy theory that the co-hosts love.
- Main Discussion: What role could Gringotts play in Deathly Hallows?
- Goblins and their role in the series.
- For what purpose would the trio be at Gringotts?
- If they’re being sucked into a vault, who’s is it?
- Will Bill Weasley help the trio get inside?
- Is it possible Voldemort hid a Horcrux at Gringotts?
- Could the vault on the cover be that of Hepzibah Smith’s?
- Make the Connection makes a return with successful matches.
- Chicken Soup from the Atlantic Ocean.
Running time: 1:05:14, 37.4 MB
It’s the second extra episode to make up for Jamie being a waste of space! On this show we spend an hour taking live calls from listeners who have their own theories about the Deathly Hallows covers.
Running time: 1:07:01, 30.8 MB
- This week, we bring you more extensive cover coverage.
- Check out the new layout and album art!
- Enlightenment announcements.
- Kevin and Mikey share their thoughts on the covers.
- We examine the possible meaning(s) of the rune-like symbol on the UK edition.
- Are the shadows necessarily ghosts?
- What is Voldemort shying away from?
- Things get physical as we all pose like Voldemort on the cover.
- What is with the emphasis on hands in these covers?
- Are the trio facing a dragon in the UK edition?
- Will Smokey the Bear be able to do anything about the fire in the Forbidden Forest?
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast/Warcraft (ha!) Soul.
Running time: 1:04:54, 29.8 MB
- It’s all of your favorite segments on this very special Jamie-missed-the-train-inspired show.
- New segment: Make the connection!
- Kevin, why don’t you tell us how you really feel about Windows Vista?
- What if…?
- Dueling Club: Dumbledore vs. Mewtwo
- Spy on Spartz
- Laura tries to mimic Andrew’s “HUH?!”
- Is there something Frank Longbottom might still know?
- Did Sirius do something else to Snape?
- Has anyone else ever tried to attack Harry at Privet Drive?
Running time: 58:00, 26.7 MB