CHOO CHOO! Join us as we head back to Hogwarts on this week’s episode of MuggleCast! Andrew, Eric, Micah and Meg as they play a few games and discuss the school’s prime locations for first kisses, homework, parties and more! Plus, with David Yates beginning a new project, could the latest Fantastic Beasts news spell more trouble for the five-part movie franchise?
- Last chance! Only one day remains to select your 2021 MuggleCast patrons physical gift! Join us at Patreon and make your selection between our throwback socks and the customizable wooden car by September 1st!
- With so much time having already elapsed between Crimes of Grindelwald and Fantastic Beasts 3, what do we make of the news that there will be a “break” between Fantastic Beasts 3 and 4?
- Could the Fantastic Beasts franchise rest on the success of the third film? Andrew has a theory for what this break really means!
- Main Discussion: It’s time to go Back to Hogwarts!
- Where would each of the hosts sit on the Hogwarts Express? What would be the first thing each of us did upon return to Hogwarts?
- “What Would You Do?” & Guess That Book (Back to Hogwarts Edition)
- Where at Hogwarts would you: have your first kiss? Do your homework? Have some “me” time? Hold secret parties?
- Quizzitch: In what books does Harry not directly interact with Draco Malfoy while on the Hogwarts Express? Visit MuggleCast.com/Quizzitch to submit your answer!
- This week’s episode is sponsored by MeUndies (get 15% off your first order plus free shipping ) and GreenChef (get $100 off plus free shipping)!