Skip to content
- We asked our listeners, following last week’s discussion, what fan films they would like to see made.
- From Arthur and Molly’s courtship, to Regulus’ thwarting of Voldemort, the hosts discuss what the best plots yet to be seen could look like.
- Since Ilvermorny has been more or less forgotten about by the author, should fans take it back / make it their own?
- This week’s episode is all MuggleMail!
- Theories on how Ron inherited Charlie’s wand, and similarities between Hogwarts and boarding school arrive in hushed tones in new voicemails from our listeners.
- We’ve received a litany of responses to our Security Nightmare series, agreeing that Hagrid, the Floo Network, the troll, and the Chamber of Secrets all prove Hogwarts is not safe.
- We hear from a listener who homeschools her kid and loves sharing Harry Potter as a proud parent.
- MuggleMail covers other topics such as: Could Harry and a Young Tom Riddle be romantically involved? Could Mrs. Norris be a secret Animagus? And how one listener feels about the women of Harry Potter.
- We answer a vintage email from August 2007! Where is 13-year-old Blake now?
- Quizzitch: What secret does the Grey Lady say Rowena Ravenclaw kept from the other founders? Visit MuggleCast.com/Quizzitch to submit your answer!
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month of therapy at BetterHelp.com/mugglecast
- Support us on Patreon and receive magical benefits, like a personalized thank you video from one of the hosts and Bonus MuggleCast!