- We review Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- The London premiere lives up to the hype…the same can’t be said for New York
- MuggleNet staffer Richard joins the show
- There is a clear difference of opinion on the film from the hosts
- We go scene-by-scene through Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Were people satisfied with Mad-Eye’s death? Why didn’t Harry grab his eye?
- Runcorn, Cattermole and Hopkirk actors shine at the Ministry…
- …What does that say about the rest of the acting?
- Emma Watson gives her best performance of the series
- Why did the producers cut Dudley’s redemptive line?
- Did the lack of developing Voldemort’s threat to the real world make the “on the run” scenes less believable?
- Will the average movie-goer get the Deathly Hallows subplot?
- Dobby, the “indignant” House-Elf? Should he have been built up more in previous films?
- “Did you even really know Dumbledore?” No and it’s clear movie Harry never will.
- Why was nothing stated about Sirius’ mirror? The Voldemort taboo?
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 19.2 MB)
Running time: 1:46:30, 51.2 MB