- We discuss the newest reviews of Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
- The trailer for Deathly Hallows, Part 1 is complete, but when will WE see it?
- This week’s Chapter by Chapter segment focuses on Chapters 4 – 6 of Goblet of Fire.
- The Dursleys can never have a peaceful encounter with wizards.
- How typical of Harry to have a crush on his best friend’s sister.
- Lots of hints about the future for the Weasleys in this chapter.
- Why can’t Mrs. Weasley embrace her son’s interest in starting a joke shop instead of fighting it?
- Jo shows here you don’t have to be academic to be successful. And to follow your passion!
- … but there are some limits.
- Some support for Mrs. Weasley and why she may be right to worry about The Twins’ future.
- A bit of talk about the business side of running a joke shop.
- In Chapter six we learn about more than just one mode of wizard transportation.
- What’s our favorite mode of magical transportation?
- We bring the use of Portkeys to a whole new level.
- The awkwardness Amos creates.
- The first mention of the Lovegoods! But we won’t see them just yet…
- Matt predicted the Deathly Hallows split spot on Episode 140.. we replay the clip!
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 12.5 MB)
Running time: 1:09:01, 33.2 MB