On our December 11th, 2005 edition of MuggleCast…
Snape: good or evil, bat or spider? Is JKR pulling a fast one on the fans by leaving clues INSIDE clues, or are we reading too much into it? The cast goes around the table with their opinions on Snape’s loyalty (or lack thereof) to both sides of the war. Kevin, Laura, and Eric look at His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass to premiere the book review segment, and we debate over which characters would win in a duel.
All that and more with Andrew, Ben, Eric, Kevin, and Laura on this week’s exciting, nineteenth episode of MuggleCast!
- Ben’s Top 10 List
- Send us your MuggleCast Christmas Carols in order to win a copy of the GOF Soundtrack!
- We are not responsible for any injuries that may result in our singing them.
- Andrew is NOT humble.
- This week’s character: Severus Snape
- Possible foreshadowing in the Triwizard Tournament?
- Andrew thinks Snape has an evil twin.
- Snape’s Patronus: bat or spider?
- Is he good, evil, or working for himself?
- Why didn’t Harry use Avada Kedavra?
- Is Snape a vampire?
- Spy on Spartz
- Las Vegas Minute
- New segment: The Dueling Club!
- Harry vs. Draco?
- Hermione vs. Draco?
- Next week’s character: Hermione Granger
Send GOF soundtrack contest entries to email@example.com
Send song parodies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send voicemail questions and comments to email@example.com
Running time: 1:07:23, 23.2 MB