- Dumbledore is gay – initial thoughts from the hosts!
- Eric gives us a full report on MuggleCast LIVE in Australia!
- We go over each of the questions answered at the October 19th reading in NYC.
- Andrew, Laura, and Micah talk about meeting Jo. (Yes, life is now complete.)
- Should Jo have revealed Dumbledore’s sexuality?
- Why does it matter, and why is it front-page news?
- This leads into a discussion on the presence of homosexuality and how it is regarded in society, as well as our own experiences.
- The hosts become quite opinionated when it comes to fans who act as though Dumbledore being gay tarnishes his character.
- The message of this episode: embrace differences and donÕt blindly follow the doctrine that all people must be one way, which is deemed the “right” way.
Running time: 1:30:46, 31.3 MB