MuggleCast is the original Harry Potter podcast. The show launched in August 2005 and quickly gained an audience of over 50,000 listeners a week. Our quick growth told us one thing: Fans love hearing fellow fans talk passionately about Harry Potter.
Over a decade later that still holds true. MuggleCast remains the premiere Harry Potter podcast for fans of the Wizarding World.
MuggleCast discusses the original series, Fantastic Beasts, the theme parks, and many other elements of the thriving fandom. We are proudly supported by our listeners, who each pledge anywhere from $2 – $10 each month on Patreon in exchange for many sweet benefits.
About the Team
– Andrew Sims (Host, Producer, Editor) is based in Nevada and began podcasting when he founded MuggleCast in 2005. In addition to podcasting part-time, Andrew owns and operates the entertainment analysis website Hypable.com and he offers Patreon and Podcast consulting, as well as podcast editing services. Outside of MuggleCast, Andrew obsesses over Bruce Springsteen, video games, dogs, and nature.
– Micah Tannenbaum (Host, Producer) is a New York native whose MuggleCast journey began when he reached out to Andrew about recording weekly news segments. It wasn’t long before he was invited to be a regular host on the show. Now, fourteen years later, Micah continues to listen, analyze, and defend Aberforth’s goat. In the Muggle world, Micah trades Quidditch for basketball in his day-to-day job.
– Eric Scull (Host, Producer) is originally from Reading, Pennsylvania, and is a lover of popular media, with his hands in several podcast pies. When not co-hosting or editing MuggleCast, editing the bimonthly Improvised Star Trek podcast, or producing the Human Resources advice podcast “HR unConfidential,” Eric enjoys exploring Chicago, where he has lived since 2008.
– Laura Tee (Host, Producer) was bitten by the podcasting bug in 2006 when she first joined MuggleCast. Podcasting stuck with her through living abroad in Costa Rica (pura vida, mae) and graduate school in New York City. Outside of MuggleCast, Laura enjoys all things linguistics and hosts the current affairs podcast #Millennial alongside Andrew. She loves her hometown of Atlanta, where she lives with her boyfriend and adorable dog, Canela.
– Jule Gamache (Social Media Manager) has been managing social media in one form or another since 2011. As a long-time listener and former transcriber of MuggleCast, she loves to use her expertise on the show’s social presence. In addition to MuggleCast, she also runs the social media for #Millennial podcast and is a freelance content marketer in Los Angeles.
If you have any questions, comments, or advertising inquiries, please use the form below.
Alternatively, you can reach out to us on Twitter (@MuggleCast). Or, call us and leave a voicemail: (920)-3-MUGGLE (That’s 920-368-4453. Calling from abroad? Add a “1” to the beginning of the phone number).
4044 N Lincoln Ave #144
Chicago IL 60618