- MuggleCast is LIVE from Tulsa, Oklahoma and St. Louis, Missouri!
- In Tulsa, we discuss Dumbledore and his role in Deathly Hallows.
- In St. Louis, we talk about Snape and his role in Deathly Hallows.
- Two debates in one show!
- Ben always finds a way to work in his Dumbledore impression.
- Fans who came to the shows ask their Deathly Hallows questions.
- Jamie asks what Snape and Dumbledore would discuss from portrait to portrait.
Running time: 1:30:12, 41.3 MB
- At 4:30 AM, we have all officially finished ‘Deathly Hallows’
- SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!
- We go all around the table sharing general opinions.
- Everyone agrees that Dumbledore was amazing.
- What are the differences in good vs. evil between Hallows and Horcruxes?
- We discuss the strong political themes in this book.
- ‘STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU B****!’
- Were the deaths necessary? We’re split in opinion.
- Which character experienced magic late in life?
- How innocent or guilty was Dumbledore’s father for attacking Muggles?
- Where was the Department of Mysteries?
- How was Ron able to speak Parseltongue?
- The Epilogue.
Running time: 1:06:23, 30.4 MB
- MuggleCast LIVE in London for the release of ‘Deathly Hallows’
- We are welcomed by Rubeus Hagrid! (Note: Not Ben Schoen.)
- It’s episode 100 everyone!
- Eric wears girly shirts.
- We have some general ‘Deathly Hallows’ discussion:
- Snape: Good or Evil?
- Dumbledore: Dead or Alive?
- Harry/Ginny: Together or Not?
- Because we haven’t gotten enough of the film, we discuss it some more.
- The fifth floor is very loud…
- The fifth floor stomps the roof down.
- What difficulties will WB face in the making of movie 6?
- Make the Connection: LIVE.
- We discuss possible avenues Jo might pursue after Harry.
- Do any other Death Eaters have Horcruxes?
- Will Harry Potter be used in public schools?
- The future of the fandom.
Running time: 1:19:46, 36.6 MB
- MuggleCast is live from Enlightening 2007 in Philly!
- Ben’s attempt to meet Emma at the OOTP after party.
- More stories from the premieres.
- An interview with the Moaning Myrtles.
- Order of the Phoenix discussion.
- Is Michael Gambon the right Dumbledore for the job?
- Is the IMAX movie experience worth it?
- Our favorite lines from the film.
- Make the Connection: LIVE!
- Spy on Spartz: LIVE!
- Theory Defense: Harry and Ginny together, Should Hogwarts reopen?
- Several audience members ask us questions about the books and ourselves.
Running time: 1:45:03, 72.2 MB
- Join Andrew, Jamie, Ben and Emerson as they host a panel on what will happen in Deathly Hallows based on predictions made in the MuggleNet book. This discussion was held at Enlightening 2007 on July 12th at the University of Pennsylvania.
Running time: 1:02:49, 28.8 MB
- We announce our Deathly Hallows plans!
- Draco the Dragon?
- Why did Jo decide to keep Kreacher in the films?
- Have the acting skills of the Trio declined in movie?
- Black Curtain MySpace screenings.
- Luna, Bellatrix and Umbridge get great reviews.
- MuggleCast Road Tour and DH Book Release Parties.
- Listener Rebuttals.
- Just who was Bellatrix talking about in the Ministry of Magic?
- Does Lucius have some more “items” at his mansion that may be of use to Harry?
- Voicemails return.
- Dueling Club…comedy style.
- Make the Connection.
- British Joke.
- Chicken Soup.
Running time: 1:25:27, 39.2 MB
- Greg Porter from XalerStudios.com joins the show.
- A Summer of MuggleCastin’
- We give a listen to some samples of the OOTP soundtrack.
- Andrew thinks “Hoop” has done a good job.
- Is the town from the deluxe edition just outside JKR’s window?
- What was Bellatrix talking about to Voldemort in the Ministry?
- Could the symbol represent items of the Founders?
- Road to Deathly Hallows: Where are the Horcruxes?
- Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, Azkaban, St. Mungo’s?
- Jamie thinks these are all too public places to hide a Horcrux.
- Road to Deathly Hallows: Who Will be With Who?
- Chicken Soup.
Running time: 1:26:02, 39.5 MB
- Eric hosts…the fearsome threesome.
- The Big Easy, The Big Apple, and the City of Angels.
- We discuss Jo’s U.S. book tour.
- The WOMBATs are back and Micah thinks he’s done awful.
- Jo’s interviews around the release of Deathly Hallows.
- Pickle Pack registration closed.
- Laura has a big PO Box update.
- Listener Rebuttals: Opals and the Chronology of Book Covers.
- Voicemails return: those things still exist?
- Does the deluxe edition cover have to be over New Zealand?
- Can Harry transfer his protection from Privet Drive to Hogwarts?
- Why does Trelawney call Voldemort “the Dark Lord”?
- What are the powers of Hufflepuff’s Cup?
- Micah thinks he knows how Book 7 will end.
- Road to Deathly Hallows continued: Who will live and who will die?
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul.
Running time: 1:40:17, 46 MB
- Jamie is led into a massive trap (and makes a fool out of himself).
- Final thoughts on the Harry Potter theme park.
- Is the dragon on the Deluxe cover an Antipodean Opaleye?
- One week left to sign up for Pickle Pack!
- National Wear Your MuggleCast t-shirt day is a huge success – see the pictures here.
- We start off our “Who will live and who will die” series.
- The premiere of Andrew’s new Wizard Rock single!
Running time: 1:22:27, 37.9 MB
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Andrew calls Micah and Laura substandard staffers.
- Where have all the hosts gone?
- Just how big is this park going to be?
- Micah thinks $265 million doesn’t seem like a lot of money.
- Will they keep the snow in the summer?
- How many rides should we expect?
- Will Hogwarts be more of a walk-through than an amusement ride?
- Quidditch Simulation.
- Jamie has no choice but to return next week.
- Time is almost out to sign up for Pickle Pack!
- PO Box update.
Running time: 54:31, 25.1 MB