On our November 06th, 2005 edition of MuggleCast…
For a man so obsessed with choices, Dumbledore sure can’t seem to pick between Tom and Voldemort. While Ginny’s role in the Final Book is debated, was there more behind Lucius slipping the Diary in her cauldron? And parents brace yourselves. It’s time for that all important question: Where do dementors come from? Plus, Hagrid, Ron – will they survive the last installment?
From the U.S. to Australia…all that and more ahead with Andrew, Eric, Georgia, Kevin, and Laura on this week’s edition of MuggleCast. See you in New York!
- Don’t forget, live podcast November 12th!
- Special guest: Georgia from MuggleNet Fan Fiction.
- NYC Live podcast updates/giggles
- The Wyrd Sisters are “weirdos”; Canadian fans go “Eh!”
- We announce our partnership with GoDaddy
- Warner Brothers will be arresting Kevin
- This week’s topic of character discussion: Ginny Whizzey
- Speculation on whether or not Lucius Malfoy planned to plant Tom Riddle’s diary on Ginny.
- Is Ginny the right girl for Harry?
- Andrew and Laura think Ron is doomed
- …while Kevin begs to differ
- What role will Hagrid play in HP7?
- Where do dementors come from?
- Did JKR consider horoscopes when selecting birthdays?
- Why did Dumbledore call Tom Riddle “Voldemort” after he had stated in HP6 that he would not call him that, and would that have affected HP2?
- Spy on Spartz
- Andrew/Eric’s Listener Challenge
- Thanks to Julian for this week’s remix!
Send Lego contest entries to:
ldp at millionaireplayboy dot com
(be sure to include a description and at least one picture of your scene, contest extended until November 14th)
Send Listener Challenge Entires, Remixes, Pictures to: challenge at staff dot mugglenet dot com
Send voice comments and questions to:
voice at staff dot mugglenet dot com
Running time: 1:30:15, 31.30 MB