On our October 16th, 2005 edition of MuggleCast…
Draco a werewolf? Umbridge attractive? What?s going on in this week?s show? While the crew tries to figure out Dumbledore?s greatest fear, just what Patronus did Tonks use before Half-Blood Prince? Plus, do house-elves have some magical contract with the wizarding world? And, just what would have happened if Firenze didn?t save Harry that night in the Forbidden Forest?
From telescope malfunctions to record-breaking show length to coining new terms…all that and more ahead with Andrew, Eric, Kevin, Laura, and Micah on this week?s edition of MuggleCast.
- Micah breaks out of the Transcript Dungeon
- Help us out by voting for us on Podcast Alley and rating us on Yahoo! Podcasts
- Eric announces Voldemort contest winners
- Live NYC show update
- Main topic this week: EVERYTHING Draco Malfoy
- Is he evil or nice?
- Can he get out of the position he’s in now?
- Who is he loyal to?
- Too much Draco Malfoy discussion to list
- Laura coins a term that will be used for the ages
- A depressing Spy on Spartz
- Andrew’s Listener Challenge results from last week and this week’s challenge (1,
2, 3: Thanks to Alyssa, Hannah and Promo!)
- Micah thinks Umbridge is quite the looker
- What is Dumbledore seeing when he’s drinking the Horcrux potion?
- House-elves…what keeps them from leaving their master?
- How are they assigned?
- What was Tonks’ prior Patronus?
- If Veritaserum makes you tell the truth, why is it not used in trials to determine a Death Eater?
- Does a quote from Firenze in Book 1 foreshadow the start of the war?
- Why do the movies make the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons schools look like they are all boy, all girl schools?
- Thanks to Michael in Indiana for Remix 1 and Tiffany in California for Remix 2!
Running time: 1:15:25, 34.90 MB